contributeur occasionnel

Re: Page "Espace Client" inaccessible

Hi @melet39

Thanks for the info

Jay52
contributeur occasionnel

Hi @avocado34

Thank you for the information, I had problems a few weeks ago which seemed to sort itself out but alas, it didn't last.  We very rarely use the telephone in our cottage but we need internet access, if it wasn't for that I would bin Orange all together.  I think the time has come to look at other viable options but at the moment I've no idea what they are if any at all.

avocado34
contributeur confirmé
contributeur confirmé

Hi @Jay52

We ony have the phone line in France, no internet with Orange.fr, but when we do want to get on the internet we have a sim in our ipad which gets on the net surprisingly fast. We can also create a hotspot using a mobile phone. Of course it's not as easy as if you have the internet provided by a French company. Once you're in France, though, your IP address will be French so you'll be able to get on your Espace Client - it's just accessing it from the UK that's no good. 

I'm thankful our bills are automatically paid by direct debit. But the other week I needed to turn our phone off - we have a ligne residence secondaire - and the only way to turn it off or on is via the Espace Client (there is a way by phone but I don't think it works from the UK). For a couple of days two weeks ago the Espace Client became miraculously active so I was able to do what I wanted, but this is a really serious problem for those who don't pay their bills by direct debit. Gone are the days of paper bills - we should bring them back as this problem illustrates what can happen when everything is done on the internet.

Ténarèze
contributeur

Just to add to the general mess...

I've a maison secondaire in the Gers but I'm currently in the UK, and like you chaps I'm totally unable to access my Espace Client.

The irony is that I'm in the process of ditching Orange internet and landline, but need to check my factures to make sure Orange issue the necessary refunds.

For info, I've moved to Ozone.  They offer a 20Mbps Wi-MAx internet service (beamed from a water tower about 3km away) plus free VOIP phone calls to landlines in around 70 countries.  So far so good on the internet front, but I'm currently awaiting the phone transfer.

melet39
#TopMembre
#TopMembre

re @Jay52

de rien,je vois que @avocado34 te donne des renseignements,merci à lui

bon weekend

"L'obstination est le chemin de la réussite." Charlie Chaplin
Jay52
contributeur occasionnel

I have considered using hotspot from my phone but a constant internet connection would be preferable.  I have the same problem, I need to re-activate our line from the customer area but cannot access it at all so will have to do it when we arrive by using internet access through my phone.  We also pay by D/D so no problem paying the bills just need the full service now.  What a palava, I don't know why we bother.

Jay52
contributeur occasionnel

Tried checking my area on Ozone but got an error message, seems like anything internet wise in France at the moment is a complete sack!

avocado34
contributeur confirmé
contributeur confirmé

Hi @Jay52 - are you able to use the ligne residence secondaire thing for internet access too ? 

Jay52
contributeur occasionnel

Hi @avocado34

Yes, we have a line secondaire and also live box for internet but I'm led to believe on other forums that the second home line access and the ability to suspend it finishes around 22nd of this month, don't know how accurate that info is because I can't access my customer area to check it out!

avocado34
contributeur confirmé
contributeur confirmé

I just had a search around on the Orange Assistance part of their website and there's nothing about the ligne residence secondarire being fnished on 22nd, there was also nothing about that when I last was able to access my Espace Client about two weeks ago. If it did finish my cancellation letter will be with them right away !

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

Déjà 758282 membres inscrits 🧡

2756 personnes actuellement en ligne

Tous les membres en ligne