Recherchez dans la Communauté

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

La Fibre Orange Mon raccordement Fibre

Why 6 Months and 50+ Calls and No Progress?

DavidXA
contributeur

Why 6 Months and 50+ Calls and No Progress?

Apologies for this being in English but my French is not good enough yet to articulate my feelings. 

I am suffering from appalling service and have lost patience. English speaking call centre just want you to get off the line, no interest in fixing your problem.

I’ve been waiting for fiber for six months. One team tell me there is a problem on my property I need to fix but they won’t tell me what it is. The other team say there is a blocked conduit in the road outside my property, which is the actual problem.

I have made over 50 ( yes, five zero) calls to try and get this sorted out.

I asked to be transferred to a supervisor today and that resulted in a threat to cancel my order (again, this is the second order).

I haven’t been rude, angry or raised my voice. Last calls were today if someone wanted to check at Orange.

I have dsl at 3 mbps and would like to enter the 21st century. The fiber distribution box is 5 metres from my property. The blockage is about 20cm long and is in the road outside my property. The two separate engineers who have come to install the fiber have confirmed my property is fine but the problem is on the Orange infrastructure under the road outside my home.

Come on orange, be professional and offer a service that is at least 1 out of 5!!!!

[EDIT : Merci de ne pas écrire en majuscules]

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

Déjà 755255 membres inscrits 🧡

1968 personnes actuellement en ligne

Tous les membres en ligne