Interrogez la communauté

mobile Orange airbox et tablette

Unable to use airbox from Hungary

csd
contributeur
1 365  

Unable to use airbox from Hungary

Hello all!
There is an issue that i would like to solve as soon as it is possible as it would be necessarry for my job.
I have bought three orange airbox devices when i was in France and i cannot use any of them and would like to use all three of them as i'm working from Hungary and would like to use the internet provided by these devices.
None of the three seem to work, the wi-fi sign shows red, it is probably because you (or someone from the support) have to set the devices for me to be able to use them from abroad. I'm pretty sure that this is the source of the problem as a friend of mine had the same issue with his airbox and after he was able to use his. He said that you have to update my devices and firmwares on them, and after a restart by me it will work for me fine as well.

I hope someone can help, thanks in advance.

3 RÉPONSES 3
christine_b
ancien webconseiller
ancien webconseiller
1 273  

Re : Unable to use airbox from Hungary

Hello, for a good understanding of your demand(request), I invite you has to contact our English platform to 0800 364 775 from 09:00 am till 5:00 pm cordially

csd
contributeur
1 171  

Re: Re : Unable to use airbox from Hungary

Bonjour, je suis Daniel Csendes

le numéro de téléphone ne fonctionne pas

Jai le même problème que lui:
https://communaute.orange.fr/t5/cl%C3%A9-3G-Domino-et-Tablettes/Airbox-4G-ne-fonctionne-pas-en-Sarda...

Numéros pour les cartes Sim:

Marina_J
Webconseiller
Webconseiller
1 152  

Re: Re : Unable to use airbox from Hungary

Bonjour @csd

Merci de me communiquer par message privé vos coordonnées (nom, prénom, n° ligne) afin que je consulte votre dossier.

Marina_J

signature.jpg

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

Déjà 754782 membres inscrits 🧡

4643 personnes actuellement en ligne

Tous les membres en ligne