Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

lounge Orange espace de convivialité

How to make a complaint to Orange?

David2014
nouvelle recrue
13 845  

How to make a complaint to Orange?

Sorry that I am writing in English as my French is not yet good enough..

I had a horrible experience at an Orange store today. I went to buy a prepaid SIM card for the new iPhone 6, and the lady at the store was very rude and ignorant. And she handled the device so badly, it left a few scratches to the sim card slot. I tried to make a gentle complaint about this to another staff, but the lady was yelling and screaming at us(and I couldn't understand what she was saying).

So , I want to make a formal complaint to Orange about this incident, but couldn't find the proper page to do so.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Merci beaucoup.

14 RÉPONSES 14
papou22
#TopMembre
#TopMembre
13 818  

Re : How to make a complaint to Orange?

Hi there,

The word in French is "réclamation"

Try this link :

https://m.espaceclientv3.orange.fr/depot-de-reclamation-en-ligne

Un problème bien décrit est déjà à moitié résolu

jaimeornage
explorateur
8 340  

Re: How to make a complaint to Orange?

VERY RUDE AND ARROGANT MAN on the ORANGE end of call. 

Talked down to me. Interupted me.

Failed to listen to my question, then insisted on talking his whole sentence about the wrong answer.

Spoke in abbreviations about calls to mobiles, without clarifying if from a landline or another mobile.

Kept referring  to "French mobiles" - without explaining if to a French operated mobile or a mobile within France (big difference).

Made personal remarks about me, when I apologised for failing to understand the website.

Told me that my job was to listen.

He should go and get a job on a stage in a theatre!!! 

I have dealt with customer services all my career, and never worked with one like this!!!   He would be my nightmare customer!!!!   He sounded drunk!

christine_b
ancien webconseiller
ancien webconseiller
8 338  

Hello, for a good understanding of your demand(request), I invite you has to contact our English platform to 0800 364 775 from 09:00 am till 5:00 pm cordially

les
promeneur
7 414  

Hi

I tried contacting the English platform on 0800 364 775 but this number is not recognised.... has the number changed?

Thanks

tonton26
promeneur
7 398  

Bonjour,

étant nouvelle sur le forum, je vous prie de m'excuser si je ne me trouve pas dans la bonne section.

J'ai souscrit un abonnement Orange avec portabilité de mon numéro que je possède depuis presque 20 ans.

La souscription a eu lieu le 3 octobre 2018 et à ce jour, je n'ai ni ligne téléphonique ni information de l'opérateur.

Vous conviendrez que les services Orange sont plus que léger.

Aussi, je prends la décision de déposer plainte auprés du commissariat de police afin d'engager une procédure judiciaire.

Ce choix m'est imposé car je n'ai aucun antécédent ni aucun conflit avec les opérateurs précédents: Virgin Mobile puis SFR.

Je regrette amèrement d'avoir choisi Orange.

Si un administrateur, ou un conseiller quelconque pouvait me répondre, ce sera déjà un petit pas.

Merci

ColinF
promeneur
7 264  

I had a near identical issue today, a very rude woman interrupted me and said my mobile number wasnt linked (it is i have 4 accounts), and then told me that i cannot pay with a new N26 account because its german (EU law states that you can pay cross border now, and in fact Orange and D Telekom have shared ownership of many assets and investments), and then hung up - when you consider i had been trying since monday to actually get someone to answer the phone, and its wednesday pm now, its a joke, i am thoroughky disgusted by both the rude attitude, and the lack of training, i was left furious after the call. Disgusting, Lazy, Ill informed, and Rude. Typical I am afraid.

ColinF
promeneur
7 262  

its 09 69 36 39 00 where they do speak in English, but after waiting for them, they will usually be no help at all, and quite rude.

Ancien Membre
7 131  

Ho ho ho
ColinF
promeneur
7 099  

blueflowers, are you suffering from some kind of mental problem? or are you in fact another rude orange employee, either way i hope you have a dismal Christmas.

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

Déjà 753002 membres inscrits 🧡

5640 personnes actuellement en ligne

Tous les membres en ligne