Recherchez dans la Communauté

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

internet & fixe mes services Orange

Reclamation

PauloD
contributeur occasionnel
1 424  

Re: Reclamation c'est l'histoire d'un nouveau télephone recu defaillant !!

Bonjour.

type de machine : Livebox

Please do not defend this bunch of liars.

They are worse than useless.

My internet and telephone line have not worked for 2 weeks.

Today, the service Technique told me that somebody was working on my case.

I said that was not the case, and the guy - his name is Théo (so watch out for that lying wanker), told me I was lying, and that he knew that somebody was working on it.

I  had already checked and there is not even an enginner programmed to look at the problem for another 2 weeks.

How is that even possible? 

So not only did Théo tell me there was somebody working in my line, when I know for a fact that it will not happen for another 2 weeks, but then he called me a liar. What a **bip** - please see that he gets sacked for this disgraceful behaviour.

Here's some tips if you really want to help your customers:

1 Do not lie to your customers.

2 Do not accuse them of lying  to cover up your own lies and incompetence

3 Try fixing the problem within a month

4 In order to fix a problem you need to assign somebody to work on the case, it won't magically fix itself.

5 Do not get your Chat staff just to transfer calls so they do not actually have to help the customer. My record so far is being transferred 13 times, and my line is still **bip**ed, with no sign of it being repaired.

6 The Service reclamation will not fix my line, so do not transfer chat sessions to them as they cannot fix the line, and they cannot re-imburse me either - not really sure what purpose they serve?

7 When somebody who has a legitmate grivenace asks to speak to a team leader, do not refuse. Another lying **bip** from the techical department ( didn't get his name ) called me up, then put me on hold for 15 minutes, then unloaded another stream of lies about when it will be fixed and told me I just had to wait, whenever I asked to speak to a team leader he refused. Please sack this useless lying **bip** as well.

8 Waiting is not the magic bullet. Getting your employees to show some courtesy, empathy and deploying resources to fixing issues are more likely to bring results.

A real disgrace.

If Orange is serious, then reimburse me the money that they owe me now - instead of saying "You need to wait until your line is fixed"

What's the point, as Orange just keep pushing back the date when they will fix it?

My requests ought to be relatively simple for a multi-billion dollar communications firm.

1: Fix my line please.

2: Reimburse me the first €500 of the my costs now, please ( you can pay the rest when if gets fixed).

3: Stop lying to me please

The staff in the Orange shop are very helpful by sharp contrast

Please ensure that this feedback is read by the head of customer services, and that the simple requests are implemented.

The bosses need to know how bad the company really is, or it will never improve.

Merci

melet39
#TopMembre
#TopMembre
1 416  

bonjour @PauloD

envoie un courrier à cette adresse
-
Service National Consommateurs Orange
(préciser le domaine concerné : fixe, internet, mobile ou Homelive)
33734 BORDEAUX Cedex 9

"L'obstination est le chemin de la réussite." Charlie Chaplin
bb89
contributeur
1 399  

Re: Reclamation

Bonjour,

Pour moi ce sont les conseillés, un technicien passe pour me reconnecter (probleme de ligne dans le coffret sur la voie publique, rapport du technicien: ORANGE doit changer le câble entre le coffret et mon domicile cela fait déjà plusieurs mois et toujours rien par contre toujours des problèmes sauf pourv le prélèvement mensuel. Dernièrement, je me renseigne pour savoir où en est mon dossier et là stupeur, j'ai bien un n° mais le dossier est vide et aucune intervention n'est prévue , Après avoir dialogué avec le conseillé (plutôt monologue que dialogue toujours à côté de la question posée). J'ai décidé de mettre mon prélévement en veille, un courrier vient de partir, je mets la somme sous séquestre chez un HUISSIER si pour le 30/11/2018 et cela jusqu'au complet rétablissement des services  services pour lesquels je paie. Je pense que tout le monde devrait en faire autant il faut arrèter de nous prendre pour des c.. ou des attardés 

melet39
#TopMembre
#TopMembre
1 394  

bonjour @bb89

envoie un courrier à cette adresse
-
Service National Consommateurs Orange
(préciser le domaine concerné : fixe, internet, mobile ou Homelive)
33734 BORDEAUX Cedex 9
-
et
-
Lorsque nos voies de recours internes sont épuisées, les litiges irrésolus peuvent être portés devant le Médiateur des communications électroniques, www.mediateur-telecom.fr, conformément à la charte de médiation.
-
entre temps attendre le passage d'un webconseiller
_
cdt

PauloD
contributeur occasionnel
1 137  

Bonjour

Two more weeks have passed and it is still not fixed.

That is 1 month now without telephone and internet.

Who can tell me why Orange are not capable of fixing my line?

So far nobody?

It ought to be pretty easy , but NO, not for Orange - disgraceful.

Whenever I phone to say its still not working they say "Oh we will call you back tomorrow to check".

How is calling me back going to fix it ? 

Customer service are just as big a bunch of c u n t s as their useless engineers.

Why in do I have to write a letter on paper to another department in Bordeaux?

For a communications company in 2019 it's a disgrace that I can't contact them by e-mail.

• Useless engineers
  • Awful customer service
  • Dreadful customer engagement

Just my phone line please - how hard can ot be ?

Merci

IOMIOMIOM
contributeur
1 020  

J'avais un rendez-vous pour l'installation de la fibre pris plusieurs semaines à l'avance qui a été annulé par Orange au dernier moment par SMS alors que j'avais pris une journée de congé pour être présente
Depuis pas de rappel pour un autre RDV

Il y a un vrai manque de respect du client, car je ne suis pas la seule dans ce cas

IOMIOMIOM
contributeur
1 020  

J'avais un rendez-vous pour l'installation de la fibre pris plusieurs semaines à l'avance qui a été annulé par Orange au dernier moment par SMS alors que j'avais pris une journée de congé pour être présente
Depuis pas de rappel pour un autre RDV

Il y a un vrai manque de respect du client, car je ne suis pas la seule dans ce cas

De plus il est impossible de télécharger le formulaire en ligne pour effectuer une réclamation sur le site Orange

tout est fait pour décourager le client, dommage

melet39
#TopMembre
#TopMembre
1 007  

bonjour @IOMIOMIOM 

reprends contact avec le 3900 en attente du passage éventuel d'un webconseiller

cdt

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté