Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

internet & fixe mon mail Orange

Serveur imap indisponible

Tasng4
contributeur occasionnel
1 005  

Re : Serveur imap indisponible

Hello again, I assume by connection you mean the internet connection.  I do not think there is a problem with the line unless the internet connection can allow some traffic through and not other traffic.  At the momernt I can access the internet (hence this reply to you) but I still cannot connect to the IMAP server.  Below you will see the message I receive.

IMAP Server.jpg

Tasng4
contributeur occasionnel
1 000  

In addition I deleted the IMAP account and added it again as an SMTP account and I could get my Emails so I do not thing the connection is the issue.  I have now deleted and again added the account as IMAP and I am waiting to see if the intermittant nature re-appears.

papou22
#TopMembre
#TopMembre

Hi Neil,

If you type "a connection to the server could not be established" in a search engine, you will find a number of articles, including this one which says that the problem is in the product.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/822508

This general Orange forum is probably not the best place to adresse this particular problem since the knowledge of Outlook is scarce and we are only simple Orange customers.

A Microsoft forum would be a better choice.

Un problème bien décrit est déjà à moitié résolu

Tasng4
contributeur occasionnel

Mmm this does not look good.  It seems that I I must change to another Email program. However, I still believe the basic problem is with Orange because I can connect using IMAP to my GMAIL account using Moizilla Thunderbird.but not my Orange account.  Below are some screen images of the attempted set up.

I should point out that the username and password are correct.

Thunder 1.jpg

Thunder 2.jpg

Thunder 3.jpg

bresse
contributeur occasionnel

Re: Re : Serveur imap indisponible

IMAP indisponible

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

Déjà 753045 membres inscrits 🧡

2605 personnes actuellement en ligne

Tous les membres en ligne