Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

internet & fixe mon téléphone par internet et fixe

Internet and Fixed Line Second Home

spudger
contributeur occasionnel
1 842  

Re : Internet and Fixed Line Second Home

Hi Bernard, I'm not sure if this is Where I turn on and off my internet and phone line, the Google translation of the website is not great.
Thanks

Scrn Shot.JPG

spudger
contributeur occasionnel
1 842  

Salut Bernard, je ne suis pas sûr si ce est où je activer et désactiver ma ligne internet et téléphone, la traduction de Google du site ne est pas grande.
Merci

Bernard7895
contributeur confirmé
contributeur confirmé
1 838  

Yes, but I wrote about your Orange contract in the UK (or whatever alternate name it is called there). Since your 'Second Home Orange contract' depends upon your original UK contract (I am in the understanding that you wouldn't be eligible to this second home contract if you didn't already have an Orange contract in the UK), it seems very likely that you can manage the second home contract from the first uk contract online... which is most certainly in English... These are just guesses, I know, but this is the way it should be...

Jay52
contributeur occasionnel
1 810  

I'm afraid your guesses are incorrect Bernard, I dont have a UK Orange contract, just a French Orange contract. I Understand what you are Saying en ce que vous avez To Be eligible for a second home in France by contract Proving That It Is Indeed a second home and que la main residence is somewhere else. Orange me never Abebooks web sites for details thesis goal-have: confirmed by email to me That I am on a second home and contract That I can disable and activate my line.

My problem is, I am not sure if I can do that on line. I have deactivated my two Areas in section aims I am not safe services Deactivating If That is my line. Can you tell me if the two That I-have deactivated below-right is the place to deactivate my line and internet whilst not in France.  Apologies for this being in English, the translated version will not load.

my internet services

Online payment with Internet +           disabled enabled

Online payment with Contact +           disabled enabled

Jay52
contributeur occasionnel
1 808  

Je crains que vos suppositions sont incorrectes Bernard, je ne ai pas un contrat au Royaume-Uni Orange, à un contrat français Orange. Je comprends ce que vous dites en ce que vous avez pour être admissible à un deuxième contrat d'accueil en France en prouvant que ce est bien une résidence secondaire et que la résidence principale est ailleurs. Orange ne m'a jamais demandé pour ces détails, mais a confirmé par courriel à moi que je suis sur un deuxième contrat de la maison et que je peux désactiver et activer ma ligne.

Mon problème est que je ne suis pas sûr si je peux le faire en ligne. Je ai désactivé deux domaines dans ma section des services mais je ne suis pas sûr si ce est la désactivation de ma ligne. Pouvez-vous me dire si les deux que je ai désactivé ci-dessous est le bon endroit pour désactiver ma ligne internet et tout pas en France.

Bernard7895
contributeur confirmé
contributeur confirmé
1 792  

I understand that this is a very difficult issue to deal with. In such a case, my advise would be that your wife, who, if I have well understood, still is in your secondary home, goes to an Orange shop near to her place, explaining her/your problem. Most commercial employees are fluent in English, and one of them will surely deactivate your account for the time when no one is in the place. This being said, I quite agree that the system and its so called "facilities" are not so easy to deal with, since a lot of local customers do criticize it. I am in the understanding that the other providers are not better.

Jay52
contributeur occasionnel
1 754  

Unforunately Was my wife was short visit and is now back in the UK. We are going over again at the end of March, We Will visit the local Orange shop On That occasion.

Unforunately my wife was on a short visit and is now back in the UK. We were back at the end of March, we will visit local Orange shop on this occasion.

Allen
contributeur
1 615  

Hi

I've found out how to activate/suspend my french fixed line (from the orange website), but I don't know if this activates/suspends the internet as well.  I normally phone their english speaking line to get it done, but they seem very busy at the moment.  Does anyone know if activating the fixed phone line also activates the internet?

Thanks Allen

spudger
contributeur occasionnel
1 610  

Hi Allen,  how are you ativating and de-activating your line on the orange website?

John

Penny
contributeur
1 513  

Hi Allen,

I have had fixed line for 'maison secondaire' for many years. You can activate and suspend this on the orange France web site by accessing your account from the website. However it is not yet possible to do the same with the orange internet for second homes in France, even if you have the orange router that goes with it. Instead, you have to phone them using the French or English speaking number in order to activate or suspend the internet. It can be very hard to get a reply when phoning as there are obviously not enough people manning ithe service, but if and when you do get through the staff are very helpful. It really is high time that Orange France made this facility available on the website like the fixed line service for activation and suspension. After all we are talking about the Internet service - it should be possible to do this ON the internet!

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

Déjà 754878 membres inscrits 🧡

2069 personnes actuellement en ligne

Tous les membres en ligne