Interrogez la communauté

TV d'Orange regarder la TV sur mon PC, ma tablette ou mon mobile

Compatibilité TV d 'orange

piero83
contributeur occasionnel
3 028  

Compatibilité TV d 'orange

Bonjour

Pour eviter tout problème de compatibilité avec la tv d'orange sous android.

Je m'apprète à commander l'une ou l'autre de ces tablettes :

Pipo P1 3G android 4.4

http://www.pipoworld.com/product/tablets/p1-3g.html

ou

Cube talk 9X android 4.4

http://www.cube-tablet.com/cube-talk-9x-tablet-phone-octa-core-9-7-inch-retina-2048-x-1536-3g-gps-bl...

Le service technique Orange peut il me confirmer la compatibilité de l'une de l'autre ou des deux avec le service de TV orange avec l'appliction Android.

Merci d'avance

9 RÉPONSES 9
cledefa
Orange Star
Orange Star
3 012  

Re : Compatibilité TV d 'orange

Bonjour,

Voir assistance:

http://assistance.orange.fr/tv-d-orange-sur-mobile-presentation-de-l-application-1930.php

Rubrique: les smartphones et tablettes compatibles

piero83
contributeur occasionnel
2 998  

Tablettes Android compatibles au 08/01/2014 (liste non exhaustive) 

Iconia Tab A200  
Eee PadEee Pad SliderEee Pad Transformer
Eee Pad Transformer PrimeEee Pad Transformer Infinity 
Nexus 7  
MediaPad 7  
XoomXoom MZ600 (Stingray)Xoom MZ604
Xoom MZ605Xoom MZ606Xoom 3G (Everest)
Xoom 2 Media EditionXoom 2 MZ608 (Fleming)Xoom 2 MZ616 (Pasteur)
Galaxy Note 10.1"Galaxy TabGalaxy Tab 2
Galaxy Tab 3Galaxy Tab 3 Kids 
Xperia Tablet Z  

Merci de ta reponse

7 marques(Acer Asus Google Huawei Motorola  Samsung  Sony) et une 20aine de tablettes...c'est léger comme listing... ,

certaines sont sorties il y a 4 ans....une màj s'impose sur cette Faq.

Heureusement la liste est dite "liste non exhaustive"

Néanmoins ce "non exhaustif " ne me dit pas si mon choix de tablette cité plus haut est compatible.

J'en appelle donc à un technicien/informaticien Orange qui pourra me confirmer ou pas la compatibilité avec l'app Orange tv.

Merci d'avance

piero83
contributeur occasionnel
2 510  

Et bonjour à tous!!!

Alors voilà, j me suis décidé pour la la CUBE TALK 9X.

Croisant les doigts pour la Tv d'orange...

Une tablette exotique, alors que d'autres plus vendues en Europe ont des problèmes de compatibilité avec l'APP TV d'orange...c'était risqués.

Mais le rapport qualité prix performance m'à décidé.

Et bien j'ai bien fait.....

La TV d'orange fonctionne à la perfection sur cette cube Talk9X.

La tablette est magnifique et super bien finie.Score + de 40000 sous antutu pour les connaisseurs.

talk X9 CUBE

• CPU: MediaTek MTK8392T, Cortex A7 Octa Core @1.7 GHz
  • GPU: Mali-450 @700MHz
  • ECRAN  9.7 pouces Rétina IPS 180°, résolution 2048 x 1536, 326PPI, 16 million colors OGS Capacitive Multi-touch Screen, Corning Gorilla Glass2
  • Android 4.4 Kitkat
  • RAM : 2GB (DDR 3)
  • ROM : 16GB Nand Flash, support micro SD jusqu’à 32GB
  • Dimension 237 x 170 x 7.5 mm
  • Poids : 560 g
  • Camera  arrière 8MP ouverture F2.0, avec Auto Focus et simple Flash LED,
  • Caméra avant 2MP
  • Simple SIM
  • 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
  • 3G: WCDMA 900/2100 MHz + TD-SCDMA 1880-1920/2010-2025MHz
  • Bluetooth 4 .0 avec EDR (taux de transfert élevé)
  • Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, fonction Wi-Fi hotspot
  • Micro USB OTG 2.0
  • Récepteur FM intégré
  • GPS intégré
  • Gravity Sensor
  • Battery: Li-ion de 10000 mAh
  • Video     1080P, AVI/MOV/MP4/RMVB/FLV/MKV…
  • Music     MP3/WMA/WAV/APE/AAC/FLAC/OGG

Une vraie bombe, une finition digne d'un ipad....pour moins de 200€...

avec la TV d'orange quik marche!!!

piero83
contributeur occasionnel
2 506  

Cube Talk 9X review – Best China tablet ever

SONY DSC

The Good:
IPS Retina display
Gorilla 3 scratch-proof touchscreen
Beefy octa-core CPU @2.0GHZ
Robust and premium design
Excellent speakers
Solid battery life
Only priced at RMB1199 (USD195).

The Bad:
A little heavy
A full charge takes up to 7 hours
Some of the MicroSD cards don’t work on the 9X
No HDMI output.

Key features

9.7″ IPS capacitive touchscreen of 2048 x 1536 px resolution
MediaTek MT8392 Chipset (Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A7, Mali-450MP4 GPU)
2GB of RAM
Android OS v4.4.2Kitkat
Quad-band GPRS/EDGE/HSPA
Voice call support
16GB of built-in memory
8MP autofocus camera with LED flash, F2.0 aperture.
720p video recording @30fps
2MP front-facing camera with auto-focus
AAC stereo speakers
Wi-Fi 802.11, Wi-Fi Direct, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth v4.0
USB host (dongle required)
Micro SD card slot
Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
Infrared port
GPS with A-GPS support;
10,000mAh Li-Po battery

Talk 9X’s Design – The Power of Slimness

SONY DSC

With its slim, metal body and cool paint job, the Cube 9X is easily one of the best-looking tablets from a Chinese manufacturer. Its metal construction helps make it feel rather premium and luxurious when you pick it up, as do the skinny bezels and the all-glass front. There’s no flex in the metal back panel or any unpleasant rattling from the buttons, which makes it feel like a sturdy piece of kit.

SONY DSC

Top: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (7.8mm); Middle: Cube Talk 9X (7.5mm); Bottom: Acer W700 (11.9mm)

I, like many people, was actually skeptical of Cube’s early promotion claiming that the 9X was less than 8mm thick. Only after holding it in my hand did I believe it was actually true. Measuring at 237*170*7.5mm, the 9X is really a compact device.

DSC03673_副本

DSC03680_副本

The front is dominated by a 9.7-inch IPS screen, with relatively small bezel. A 2mp front-facing camera sits comfortably above the display, perfect for video-chatting and selfies.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

There are no physical buttons on the front of the device, but around the sides you’ll find the standard volume and power buttons as well as the micro-USB port and 3.5mm headphone jack. There’s a microSD card slot which allows you to expand the 16GB of built-in storage, typical Android.

SONY DSC

The micro-SIM card tray was mounted on the right side of the tablet, but to open it you would need the eject tool which can be found in the retail package. Unfortunately, there isn’t an HMDI port on board. Although it’s no surprise as HMDI has never appeared on any of the Talk series tablet, I really hoped that cube could offer more for this high-end device.

DSC03675_副本

SONY DSC

On the back of the slate you will find an 8mp camera along with LED flash. The chassis is made of aluminum alloy, which gives the tablet a very sturdy and premium feel, but also gives the tablet some unwanted extra weight.

Display and Sound

SONY DSC

The 9.7-inch display has a 2048*1536 resolution, which gives a pixel density of 264 pixels per inch, as high as it really needs to be on a tablet.

SONY DSC

I found the 9X’s display to be extremely crisp, with sharp edges around icons and a comfortable clarity to small text in Web pages. It’s bright too, countering most of the glare from my office lights, once you crank the brightness up at least. I can say with certainty that it’s easy to read under a grey cloudy sky, although it would struggle more against the midday sun.

SONY DSC

Colors are vivid as well, and it has amazing viewing angles, making it a great all-round display for browsing the web pages, watching HD videos and gaming.

SONY DSC

As for the device’s speakers, I was pleasantly surprised by how loud and rich the stereo speakers sound. To my non-audiophile ears, I didn’t detect much tinniness, and found them perfectly acceptable for listening to music tracks. I wouldn’t replace your best Bluetooth speakers with them of course, but they’ll do in a pinch.

Systems and software

豌豆荚截图20140620000942_副本
The 9X arrives running the stock Android 4.4.2 Kitkat operating system, which is pleasantly up to date. Knowing its own limitations in developing customized Android, Cube has kept the 9X’s interface 100% Android.

SONY DSC

Preinstalled applications have aslo been kept to the mnimum, but you could still find an entire set of useful Google applications. Google Play and google map work perfectly fine on the 9X, I have already installed dozens of applications from the Google Play app.

Performance

173551102201406200109401190497597368_000
Inside, the Cube Talk 9X has a octa-core Mediatek MT8392 CPU at 2.0GHz, as well as 2GB of RAM. These specs powered the 9X to some of our best formal performance numbers for an Android tablet.

benchmark_副本

We compared the 9X against a range of tablets from the market-leading manufacturers, including the Google Nexus 7 (2013), the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 edition), the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.4 Pro, and the LG G Pad 8.3. We found that the 9X performed powerfully across the board.

豌豆荚截图20140620001158_副本

豌豆荚截图20140615111133_副本

豌豆荚截图20140615112341

豌豆荚截图20140615113646_副本

豌豆荚截图20140615113324_副本

豌豆荚截图20140615121035_副本

As can be seen from the table and screenshot above, the Cube Talk 9X stands up well to the market-leading flagship Android tablets in synthetic benchmark tests such as AnTuTu, Geekbench, Quadrant and CF-Bench. Its Vellamo and 3DMark scores, meanwhile, though not the highest, were very respectable as well.

Gaming on the 9X

Browsing the internet

In the real-world use, the Talk 9X performed like a boss most of the time. Handling everything from browsing through the home screens to some of the most graphic-intense games with ease. I did have encountered some lags and hiccups here and there, but the overall experience was pleasantly smooth.

Video Playback was also very smooth, as the tablet breezed through most of the 1080P video I threw at it. Only a few clips of which audio did not work while playing with hardware decoding, choosing software decoding mode instantly solved the problem.[

piero83
contributeur occasionnel
2 505  

Connectivity

豌豆荚截图20140620000723_副本

Bluetooth 4.0, 3G (WCDMA/TD-SCDMA/GSM), wireless display, FM Radio, GPS and dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi are all on-board.

SONY DSC

With an SIM card inserted, you can even use the 9X to make phone calls and send short messages. There is no earpiece on the tablet, so whenever you make or receive a phone call, you have to either use a headset or the speakers.

SONY DSC
As for Wi-Fi reception, The Talk 9X is at least as good as my Samsung Galaxy Tab, if not better. Even at 10 meters and a few walls away from the router, it can still establish a pretty solid connection.

SONY DSC

The only issue, potentially an annoying one for some, is that the 9X failed to mount some of the MicroSD cards. I tried 2 Samsung MicroSDs, neither of them worked on the 9X. But the Sandisk and Kingston MicroSD cards worked perfectly.

Cameras

SONY DSC
Let me be clear once more: I would never advocate actually using a tablet to take photos. It just doesn’t make sense, when a smartphone could do a better job. If all you had was the 9X, however, it would work in a pinch.

IMG_20140621_142247_副本
IMG_20140621_140027_副本
IMG_20140621_162056_副本
IMG_20140615_105109_副本
I used Auto mode for most of my tests, which is what most consumers are likely to do. The rear 8-megapixel camera takes reasonably good shots — my sample pictures looked crisp and colors appeared accurate and lifelike, even beat the snaps of many low-end smartphones.

IMG_20140621_131744_副本

Even when I tried to use the camera in low light, the photos remains nice, with some reasonable drop in sharpness.

img_20140621_215117_副本Shot in total darkness, with LED flash on.

Only in the really dark environments, images looked fuzzy and grainy, and I had to hold the tablet super still in order to get a shot that wasn’t too blurry. The LED flash didn’t help matters either, as it often resulted in shots that were blown out.

IMG_20140615_163723_副本
The 2-megapixel front-facing camera is the best I have seen any Chinese tablet. With that said, it’s alright for selfies and the occasional video chatting, but I really wouldn’t use it for anything else given the resolution.

Surprisingly, though, the 9X records pretty decent 720p video. It captures motion smoothly enough, and it records ambient sound quite clearly.

Battery life

The Cube Talk 9X packs a 10,000mAh battery, which is a huge bump over the 5,300mAh battery of its predecessor (Talk 9). In our standard battery test where we play a video on loop with 50 percent brightness while having notifications for email, Facebook and LinkedIn turned on, the 9X lasted for 8 hours and 13 minutes. That’s substantially less than the iPad Air, but handily beat the battery life of most of the Android tablets

With moderate use — by which I mean talking to friends on Whatsapp and Wechat, browsing the web pages and watching some YouTube Videos — the tablet easily lasted through a whole day. I left it mostly idle throughout the weekend, and the battery only dropped less than 10%.

But there was a small issue, it normally took more than 6 hours to finish a full charge and this could sometimes be pretty annoying, especially for people who hope to get a decent percentage of refill during lunch hours.

Verdict

SONY DSC

One or two small niggles aside, the Talk 9X is a very promising tablet. The screen looks great and the refined design feels like a meaningful and long overdue step forward for Cube. The octa-core MT8392 chipset works like a beast most of the time, and the 8.0MP rear-facing camera is as good as you could ask for from a tablet. The most important acheivement Cube has managed to make with the 9X is to make people actually forget about the quality issues which normally keep us from buying tablets from a Chinese brand.

Besides being a wonderful tablet, the Talk 9X can also be used as a phone. Although I personally would never encourage anyone to carry a 10 inch tablet around as her main communication device, the 9X could serve as a nice backup whenever your smartphone run out of juice.

At $180, the 9X is sensibly priced and could potentially serve as an iPad air or Galaxy Tab alternative. If you have enough faith in Cube like I do now, you wouldn’t want to miss this slate.

Pros: great screen, super thin, decent battery life, premium materials, nice cameras

Cons: long battery charge time, incompatibility with some of the Micro SD card, the absence of HDMI port.

Issac Z

fredolerouge
#TopMembre
#TopMembre
2 503  

salut

c'est bien gentil, mais c'est un peu limite CGU ton truc, la pub est interdite

Que tu signales que la tablette machin est compatible TV Orange, OK, que tu nous colles la totale, moyen

il n'est pas exclu que les modos supprimes le tout

Le monde est partagé en 10 catégories de personnes, ceux qui comprennent le binaire et les autres.
piero83
contributeur occasionnel
2 500  

Bah, j'ai rien a vendre.C'est pas de la pub.

C'est pour faire découvrir une tablette pas chère et performante qui fonctionne avec l'app d'orange.

Excuse moi d'étayer mes propos avec des images et un test et excuse moi de donner une suite à ma propre demande sur le forum.

C'est me semble t il un minimum...de correction

Si t 'es pas amateur, et que tu préfères depenser plus ou que ça t'interesse pas, passe ton chemin ...

Personne ne t'oblige à lire mon post.

fredolerouge
#TopMembre
#TopMembre
2 464  

salut

comme dit précédemment, que tu informes le forum que la tablette machin fonctionne avec la TV orange, OK, mais c'est suffisant en soit.

Pas la peine d'épiloguer, si cela intéresse les uns ou les autres, ils sauront aller chercher les infos

Je ne suis pas certain que les CGU permettent tout l'étalage que tu nous en a fait par la suite et cela peut être interprété comme de la pub, ce qui est contraire aux CGU

je tenais simplement à t'en informer

Le monde est partagé en 10 catégories de personnes, ceux qui comprennent le binaire et les autres.
loulou54
contributeur
1 431  

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

Déjà 752941 membres inscrits 🧡

2904 personnes actuellement en ligne

Tous les membres en ligne