Recherchez dans la Communauté

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

mobile Orange gérer mon offre mobile

MY CREDIT DISAPPEARED!

Arndis
contributeur

MY CREDIT DISAPPEARED!

I bought a 30 EUR credit yesterday, for a 15 GB download on my 3G. YESTERDAY! This morning I had received an sms saying that my remaining credit was below 3 GB, but I figured this was a mistake as it was absolutely impossible. I haven't even watched a news clip on my phone since I bought 15 GIGABYTES!  

And this company has no email address to which I can send my complaint, only a phone number with an answering machine speaking French only, with no other option, and I don't understand spoken French (I can manage with it written, which would make email correspondence quite useful). I'm also quite sure there's no person anywhere on the other line anyway, just more and more answering machines. No service. 

I have NO IDEA how a forum is supposed to be useful for a complaint of the sort, but apparently this is the only place where I can possibly voice my complaint at the moment. Tomorrow morning I'll need to go to the nearest Orange store to return this useless service and claim my money back. 

Good evening to all of you anyway. 

1 RÉPONSE 1
Marina_J
Webconseiller
Webconseiller

Re : MY CREDIT DISAPPEARED!

Hello @Arndis 

Do you still need assistance ? 

Cordially

Marina_J 

signature.jpg

Vous avez une question ?