Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

mobile Orange gérer mon offre mobile

Un 'service client' atroce !

Jetarch101
contributeur

Un 'service client' atroce !

Atrocious 'customer service'

I have just been on the phone with a Justine who on July 23 was more helpful but again as I find with the majority of your "Customer Service" they do not have the ability to listen. They are aggressive and need to be handled with kid gloves, they constantly talk loudly about you and don't listen to what you are actually saying in response which is usually to agree with them or ask them another question. Which was the case today and then they accuse you of being angry. are 'Customer Service', that's their job. He then explained to me how I could get my money back from the bank, which was not the problem. The problem was that Ipaid refused direct debit to Orange of € 130 on July 22 on a Crédit Agricole account which was opened on July 23 I had a direct debit tried on July 27 which was rejected causing two direct debits of 11.60 and 8, 40 which I had to be credited on my August 26th bill by Tahar (who listened and fixed the problem) Since July 22nd when I paid the 130.00 you tried to get it out on July 27th and now on July 3rd August. Which it came out of my account. It's 12 days later. 00 you tried to release it on July 27 and now on August 3. Which it came out of my account. It's 12 days later. 00 you tried to release it on July 27 and now on August 3. Which it came out of my account. It's 12 days later.
My questions;
Why was this happening?
Will I be credited or can I get this money back immediately?
Can we ensure that this does not happen again?

What I got from Justin was that they didn't put any notes to inform them of my payment and that I had to contact my bank if I wanted the money directly as there was a ten day delay. or to cancel my debit and pay monthly. While I was trying to explain to JUSTIN that I was aware of these options, but I would like to confirm that the money will be credited to my July 26 bill and that all necessary steps have been taken to ensure that this does not happen again. But that I couldn't do because Justin didn't want to allow me to speak. And that's exactly what every bad service has done to me. They don't really have any training and don't understand “customer service”. They are aggressive and act like you are at fault.They waste my time and theirs, and the time it takes to connect to the phone, they are rude and inefficient. Either train them better or ask someone in the world who understands the concept of “customer service,” a relatively new concept here. I am not at fault, we the customers cannot always explain ourselves clearly and they are not always able to understand English or, above all, their own notes. So be patient and listen. cannot always explain ourselves clearly and they are not always able to understand English or, most importantly, their own notes. So be patient and listen. cannot always explain ourselves clearly and they are not always able to understand English or, most importantly, their own notes. So be patient and listen.

It is frustrating and unnecessary and I and many others have complained countless times that we have all been yelled at, abused and suspended. I also praised those who were good and appreciated the "English service". But, it got too stressfull, after waiting to log in, only to hang on or be abused. And, those same people are still here to abuse again. Please sort out what might be a good thing.

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

Déjà 767539 membres inscrits 🧡

2540 personnes actuellement en ligne

Tous les membres en ligne