Recherchez dans la Communauté

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

internet & fixe ma connexion

depannage orange bravo !!!!!!

zen_zen
contributeur

depannage orange bravo !!!!!!

decembre 2014 probleme de livebox qui reboot plusiuer fois dans la journee.

Appel à la hotline "ok on vous change votre box contre une liveboxplay (la noire)" tres heureux de cet echange

à la mi-decembre reboot de la liveboxplay plusieurs fois par jour, appel hot line "on vous rechange votre box",

rapide efficace. Apres avoir changé une 2eme fois de box toujour le meme probleme!

Appel hotline on fais intervenir un technicien qui me dit que je n'ais aucun probleme sur mon installation et que le probleme doit venir du poteau d'arrivé, donc aucune facturation de 69€ puisque cela ne vient pas de chez moi.

La semaine suivante nassele sur le poteau bidouille et ok pendant une semaine.

Donc toujours le probleme de deconnection et en plus facturation de 69€ !!!!!!

J'ais demandé des explication à orange qui ma repondu que dans le compterendu du technicien ete marqué que le probleme venait de mon installation!!!

Moi je dis Bravo orange pour vous moquer de vos client vous etes les rois!

1 RÉPONSE 1
GreyWolf
contributeur

Re : depannage orange bravo !!!!!!

Sorry, I would like to share with you the letter I have sent to Orange, perhaps you can help me...

Good morning

I write you in English since I do not speak French.

Two weeks ago I received the equipment to install the line at home (I have rented a flat in XX rue XXXXXX, Paris - 5th floor).

Following the instructions I have installed the box but unfortunately it doesn't work.

Therefore I have called the client service in English to know if the line has been activated. They replied to me it has been activated, therefore the problem should be that the installation has failed in some way.

Tried again to install the box, following the instructions, but no way… the box is not able to synchronize.

Then I have contacted again the customer service to fix an appointment.

They kindly asked me my telephone number (an Italian mobile +39.XXX.XXXXXXX) and they took note without any objection; the appointment has been fixed for Wednesday 8th April 2015 from 08:00 to 13:00. I asked half a day of permission to my company (XXXXXXX).

On 8th April 2015 I waited at home. At around 11:30 I called the customer service to get info about the technician.

The customer care replied the intervention was closed because the technician was not able to find me. I complained that he had my mobile number and they replied that the technician cannot call an Italian mobile but only French. I asked why when I gave my mobile number nobody told me it was not acceptable… no reply. I asked why the technician has not called Orange for instructions… no reply. I asked to help me and the only reply I got was… ask to one of your French friends (I still not have French friends) to borrow you his mobile and give to Orange this reference. Believe me I was astonished by this reply, how can I ask to a French colleague to give me his mobile!!!!

Anyway I returned to the office and I kindly asked to a colleague of mine to call Orange, this time to the French customer service (3900).

She succeeded in obtaining another appointment on Thursday 16/04/2015 fixed at 15:30, this time. To solve the mobile problem she gave her French office number to be called in case of need. I asked another half day to the office and arrived at 15:00 at home. At 15:30 I was downstairs (downstairs means in the street in front of the door) in order to be sure the technician not to have further problems.

At 16:30 I called the office to ask my colleague to call the customer service and check. Orange replied the technician would arrive at 17:30 maximum. I waited there (in front of the door in the street for 3 hours and 15 minutes) up to 18:45 without seen anybody, no technician at all! At the same time I had to call a taxi to bring me to the airport CDG (I live in Paris from Monday to Thursday – my family is in Italy).

For the second time my problem has not been solved and I still not have the internet connection, telephone and TV…. But I have already received the invoice of Orange, for which service I do not know!!!

Now said that I am Italian, I do not speak French and I have made and signed a contract with Orange to get a service that I do not have, I Ask again to help me and support to solve this problem.

It is not sufficient to promote an English customer service to be better than competitors! Orange should make facts and not only promises.

Again please contact me and help me to solve the problem.

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

Déjà 756706 membres inscrits 🧡

2658 personnes actuellement en ligne

Tous les membres en ligne