Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

internet & fixe mes services Orange

Facture - English help

LukasEtienne
contributeur

Facture - English help

Hello Forum

I am a bit lost concearning a facture i received some days ago. I have been living in Paris for 4 months and bought the 1 year internet (wifi) subscription  but unfortunately I had to go back to Denmark for many months as a result of an operation in my eye. I went down to the Orange branch and told them about it. The assistant then told me that I would not have to pay because I left the service and country for medical reasons. Furthermore he filed in some information on the website and asked me for document of proof that I needed to go back. After everything was done around start february my adviser told me everything was finished. Now the 20 february I received a facture for 240€. I cannot call orange because I have no french number and the live chat tells me they are not "in a high enough position" to help me. 

Thanks in advance from a confused Dane.

2 RÉPONSES 2
johann
#TopMembre
#TopMembre

Re: Facture - English help

Hi

Send a letter with all the details to this address

Service National Consommateurs Orange
(préciser le domaine concerné : fixe, internet, mobile ou Homelive)
33734 BORDEAUX Cedex 9

Unless a visiting counselor will contact you

Linuxien mint depuis 2006 version 21.3 Virginia, y'a moins bien mais c'est plus cher.

LukasEtienne
contributeur

Re: Facture - English help

Merci Johan!

Do you think the letter needs to be in French? And do you know anything about the process of not having to pay due to medical reasons? If yes, what is necessary to write?

Thank you again! 

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

Déjà 754878 membres inscrits 🧡

2003 personnes actuellement en ligne

Tous les membres en ligne