Interrogez la communauté

internet & fixe mes services Orange

Moving

su3
contributeur
1 006  

Moving

Dear All,

I am moving from first of May 2016 to another appartment and I have done the "demenagement" already. 

Orange sent me the message as i requested. Only i am concerning, i don't have any idea , what i am going to do with my live box and the other equipments. Do i need to take all the stuff with me to my new address?? 

does anybody give me information

Thanks 

Révélation
:smileyhappy:

Solutions approuvées
dr-lu74
super fan
super fan

Re : Moving

Hello,

If you moved your contract offer from your previous address to your new one, and the services have been activated at your new place, you have to take with you at the new adress the livebox and the TV receiver to your new place and plug it into the phone's outlet for your livebox. And it'll work as it used to be. 

If you have a fiber offer it's differents especially if the fiber haven't been set up yet.

Regards,

Cordialement,
Dr-lu74

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 RÉPONSE 1
dr-lu74
super fan
super fan

Re : Moving

Hello,

If you moved your contract offer from your previous address to your new one, and the services have been activated at your new place, you have to take with you at the new adress the livebox and the TV receiver to your new place and plug it into the phone's outlet for your livebox. And it'll work as it used to be. 

If you have a fiber offer it's differents especially if the fiber haven't been set up yet.

Regards,

Cordialement,
Dr-lu74

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

Déjà 754775 membres inscrits 🧡

4724 personnes actuellement en ligne

Tous les membres en ligne