Recherchez dans la Communauté

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

internet & fixe mes services Orange

Plece Justificative

DrewDrewBarney
contributeur

Plece Justificative

Why are the French so bureaucratic?  I have been asked by Orange to send pièce justificative for a monthly sim only contract.  This could all be done online in the UK in seconds with no hassle online.  Not in France.  I have to send copies of documents via post.  This is a terrible idea.  A printed copy is not the original, is created electronically (typically a scanner) and has no advantage over an electronic copy sent via the internet.  The postal system is less secure than conveying information in encrypted format via electronic means and is an open door to identity theft.  I have also completed a direct debit mandate (prélèvement SEPA) online but am asked to complete on on a paper form!  Not only that, I am asked to provide a carte de sejour even though I am unable to apply for this until resident for 3 months in country and it is at present voluntary (The UK has not at this time left the EU and I am still an EU citizen).

[EDIT : Please do not make defamatory statements. The moderation team]

2 RÉPONSES 2
PhilDur
#TopMembre
#TopMembre

Re: Plece Justificative

Hi,

Yes it's all better home !

I do fully agree. 

the only solution, you go home as fast as possible.

Explain all you want... but when you go in an underdevelopped country, that's obviously what you think of France, obey the local rules.

Please don't comment. Or shall I comment on your conntry's rules and regulations ?

No,  when I travel in your country, i comply with the local rules whatever me think of it.

@DrewDrewBarney  a écrit :

I have to send copies of documents via post. 

Not fully true, not fully false either.

You are welcome in an Orange booth where ever you pass by.

I will not comment on your prosecuting Mr X for racism.

Just keep cool

PhilDur

PS in France we use to begin our conversations with some greetings, may be it's unederdeveloppement

Faites confiance aux produits libres : Firefox, Thunderbird, LibreOffice, Irfanview, VLC, 7-zip, FileZilla
Votre machine vous en remerciera
PatriciaZ
ancien webconseiller
ancien webconseiller

Re : Plece Justificative

Hi @DrewDrewBarney 

I'm really sorry for your misfortune. I invite you to send your documents through the following link :

https://formulaires.services.orange.fr/1756

I'm staying at your disposal. Have a good day.

Patricia.

signature.jpg

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

Déjà 753034 membres inscrits 🧡

2890 personnes actuellement en ligne

Tous les membres en ligne