Interrogez la communauté

internet & fixe mon mail Orange

E-mail Aliases and address change

Thomas2
contributeur
1 143  

E-mail Aliases and address change

Bonjour,

I have changed my email address at my account settings and checked box "Je ne souhaite plus recevoir les mails envoyés à mon ancienne adresse". And it was hastily... I want to receive those mails. Can't change address back - system says "Cette adresse mail est déjà utilisée".

What to do now?

Thanks.

4 RÉPONSES 4
Claire2
contributeur
1 136  

Re : E-mail Aliases and address change

Experiencing the same problems...

papou22
#TopMembre
#TopMembre
1 135  

Good morning,

The message that you get (Cette adresse mail est déjà utilisée) is due to the fact that an address that has been suppressed cannot be redefined as such for 6 month after it has been suppressed. In order to lift that restriction, someone in customer service has to do what is called "un dégrillage" of the address.

I would advise you to have a French speaking person call customer service for you (3900 or 3970 depending on the type of your contract) and have them sort this out. I would be very surprised if they speak any English since the support platforms are de-localized to North Africa and they even (sometimes) barely speak French !

Un problème bien décrit est déjà à moitié résolu

Claire2
contributeur
1 127  

Thanks a lot for response!

keltia22
super fan
super fan
1 087  

Hi @Thomas2 and @Claire2,

You can also follow this link (Orange customers service for English speaking people).

Regards.

Une réponse vous a plu ? N'hésitez pas à toper son auteur ! Elle a résolu votre souci, cliquez sur "Accepter comme solution".

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

Déjà 755277 membres inscrits 🧡

2934 personnes actuellement en ligne

Tous les membres en ligne