Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

internet & fixe mon mail Orange

Pb Envoi mail GMAIL vers adresse Wanadoo

pg28745
contributeur
1 982  

Pb Envoi mail GMAIL vers adresse Wanadoo

Je suis anglais avec un Wanadoo compte.  J'ai la meme problem avec emails de Outlook a Gmail, et seulement a Gmail bounce back ou sont disparu.  Porquoi Orange ne dites un solution?

It would be helpful for me if anyone speaks English to reply in English.  I have the same problem. Emails  from outlook to Gmail, and only Gmail bounce back or disappear.  Why have Orange not suggested a solution? Is there one at present?

Merci. 

*** @  wanadoo.fr

Edit : merci de ne pas publier d'informations personnelles

9 RÉPONSES 9
PhilDur
#TopMembre
#TopMembre
1 970  

Re: Pb Envoi mail GMAIL vers adresse Wanadoo

@pg28745  a écrit :

Je suis anglais ....

I'm french ...  Nobody's perfect !    

Hello

You shoudn't publish your mail addr on a public site, I'll ask  mods to fix it.

I did not get what the problem you'r facing is.

The important fact isn't they'r from outlook, the key factor is the account pair used.

From which domain and to wich domain your mails are trvalling.

Are you sending mails from a wanadoo adressed mailbox  to a gmail one ? o reverse ?

That's the question  !    ;-)

Cordialement

PhilDur

Faites confiance aux produits libres : Firefox, Thunderbird, LibreOffice, Irfanview, VLC, 7-zip, FileZilla
Votre machine vous en remerciera
papou22
#TopMembre
#TopMembre
1 948  

Hi @pg28745,

Since last week-end there has been a large number of problem reports about this issue of not being able to send messages from wanadoo accounts to Gmail adresses.

Orange and Gmail are aware of it and (hopefully) working on it.

A workaround is to migrate your Wanadoo address into an Orange address, while preserving the ability to continue to receive mails sent to your wanadoo address on the new Orange address.

It has been proposed to customers more than 10 years ago and anyhow, you will have to do it sometime since the Wanadoo domain name is and has been in a phase out process for the past 10 years.

The procedure to migrate your address is this one :

https://assistance.orange.fr/assistance-commerciale/l-identification/gerer-vos-comptes-orange/modifi...

Un problème bien décrit est déjà à moitié résolu

pg28745
contributeur
1 927  

Merci PhilDur

Ah the old rivalry!

This is the first time I have been on the forum so thanks for the information about personal addresses.

As I said in my email, the problem occurs when sending emails from Wanadoo Microsoft Outlook to Gmail, and only Gmail.  Receiving is not a problem.

Please see  my next  response having spoken to Orange.

Cordialement.

pg28745
contributeur
1 925  

Merci papou22

Thank you for the information on changing Wanadoo to Orange.

I manged to get hold of Orange this morning who confirm they are aware of the problem and promise it will be fixed by Friday at 10.00 am!

Merci encore.

PhilDur
#TopMembre
#TopMembre
1 870  

Pb Envoi mail vers GMAIL depuis une adresse Wanadoo

@pg28745  a écrit : they are aware of the problem and promise it will be fixed by Friday at 10.00 am!

That's like Robin Crusoe, you'll have the job done by Friday !

Btw did you notice that your thread title means exactly  the opposite of your actual problem ?

PhilDur

Faites confiance aux produits libres : Firefox, Thunderbird, LibreOffice, Irfanview, VLC, 7-zip, FileZilla
Votre machine vous en remerciera
pg28745
contributeur
1 851  

Re: Pb Envoi mail vers GMAIL depuis une adresse Wanadoo

Thanks PhilDur.

I see now why there was the confusion.  But I didn't create the title, only joined in the thread created by someone else.

Dido5
contributeur
1 275  

I have a similar problem. I have a Gmail address and a wanadoo address. Although I put this second account on my Gmail account it has stopped receiving my incoming and outgoing mail from wanadoo. It is making life very difficult.

Dido5
contributeur
1 274  

Daniel35
Orange Star
Orange Star
1 244  

Hello too..!!!!!!!! @Dido5 

@Dido5  a écrit :

I put this second account on my Gmail account 

Very bad plan. Nested addresses always end up in a mess.

Better to declare the addresses separately in software like Thunderbird for PC or real app for smartphone, and we have everything at hand in a rational way.

«Une erreur peut devenir exacte selon que celui qui l'a commise s'est trompé ou non» Pierre Dac

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

Déjà 756251 membres inscrits 🧡

669 personnes actuellement en ligne

Tous les membres en ligne