Recherchez dans la Communauté

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

mobile Orange offres mobile Orange et options

HELP HELP HELP !!!!!!

ShubhamBATRA
contributeur occasionnel

HELP HELP HELP !!!!!!

Hello, I had ordered IPhone 12 Pro on 17th Nov with confirmed delivery on 19th Nov 2020. ITS BEEN 13 Days and their is no news or update about my package. I am really very Sad that I really trusted Orange on commitments. 

Even after multiple calls and emails no help has been provided to find "Where exactly my package is? ''

I am just bouncing between orange and chronopost calls, NO ONE HELPS but blames on each other to rectify issue.

Thank you for your help in advance.

7 RÉPONSES 7
ShubhamBATRA
contributeur occasionnel

Re: Achat d'iphone desimlocké sur le shop online volé par chronopost, Orange incapable de traiter.

Hey i have the exactly same situation and so does many people, why are all iphones getting stolen at chronopost ?

`its been 13 days on my iphone delivery with chronopost and still have not received any information.

orange blames chronopost and chronopost blames orange.

A cherry on the top is as am not an Orange customer so the lady on the orange customer service cant even see my order. thats lie testing someones patience.

If you find a solution please let me know.

ShubhamBATRA
contributeur occasionnel

IPhone 12 Pro Lost by Chronopost

Hello, 

I come here because I am completely helpless in the face of orange's inability to deal with a problem.

I placed an order 13 days ago for an unlocked phone (iphone 12 Pro). I specify that I am not a customer at orange. 

Firstly my package was on schedule then delayed then no information and not in an anomaly.

I contacted Chronopost multiple times in 2 weeks and they always asked me to contact the sender to start a procedure.

Today a helpfull person at chronopost told me The order has meanwhile been "lost", so probably stolen. 

After calling Orange, the charming lady tells me that they can't do anything because I'm not a customer at orange, refusing me to speak to one of her superiors, she ends up hanging up on me.

I am therefore completely incapable of getting things done.  Orange offers an online store, but the rules are not the same for everyone. 

So before approaching a consumer association, I wanted to explain the problem to you here.

ShubhamBATRA
contributeur occasionnel

IPhone 12 Pro Lost by Chronopost

Hello,

I come here because I am completely helpless in the face of orange's inability to deal with a problem.

I placed an order 13 days ago for an unlocked phone (iphone 12 Pro). I specify that I am not a customer at orange.

Firstly my package was on schedule then delayed then no information and not in an anomaly.

I contacted Chronopost multiple times in 2 weeks and they always asked me to contact the sender to start a procedure.

Today a helpfull person at chronopost told me The order has meanwhile been "lost" , so probably stolen. 

After calling Orange, the charming lady tells me that they can't do anything because I'm not a customer at orange, refusing me to speak to one of her superiors, she ends up hanging up on me.

I am therefore completely incapable of getting things done.  Orange offers an online store, but the rules are not the same for everyone.

So before approaching a consumer association, I wanted to explain the problem to you here.

ShubhamBATRA
contributeur occasionnel

Re: Sosh Orange Chronopost. Commande livrée ? tout le monde se renvoie la balle !

Hey i have the exactly same situation and so does many people, why are all iphones getting stolen at chronopost?

`its been 13 days on my iphone delivery with chronopost and still have not received any information.

orange blames chronopost and chronopost blames orange.

A cherry on the top is as am not an Orange customer so the lady on the orange customer service cant even see my order.  its like patience testing.

If you find a solution please let me know.

jyjo29
#TopMembre
#TopMembre

Re: IPhone 12 Pro Lost by Chronopost

Hi @ShubhamBATRA 

sorry but there are only clients on this forum.

RomainC1
contributeur

Re: Achat d'iphone desimlocké sur le shop online volé par chronopost, Orange incapable de traiter.

Hey ShubhamBATRA,

So the way for you to get someone on the phone is to call that number 0800778658 or to write to infos.commande@orange.com, then if you give your name, they should be able to found you out.

For me, after almost 2 weeks since the phone disapeared, the pack was officially shown as " lost " yesterday, and Orange confirmed me that they would refound as soon as they get confirmation from chronopost.

Hope you solve your issue

PascalA
ancien webconseiller
ancien webconseiller

Re: IPhone 12 Pro Lost by Chronopost

Dear Mister
I have just read your message.

I am happy to assist you with your I-Phone order.

We will see the situation together if you wish.

To do this, I invite you to give me your contact details:

--- name, first name, postal address, mobile and landline number as well as a contact email address, by clicking on the link below:

https://communaute.orange.fr/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/14730960

Thank you and I wish you a good day.

Pascal A.

signature.jpg

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

Déjà 754840 membres inscrits 🧡

2722 personnes actuellement en ligne

Tous les membres en ligne