Recherchez dans la Communauté

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

mobile Orange offres mobile Orange et options

Keep number from Mobicarte to contract or cancel new contract?

BD_2018
contributeur
1 539  

Keep number from Mobicarte to contract or cancel new contract?

For more than 6 months I have had an Orange pre-paid sim card (mobicarte).

2 days ago, I visited an Orange shop to change to a contract since I now have all the documents needed. The guy told me I could keep my same number without any problem.

However, it got to the end of the process, and he told me actually, I cannot keep my number any more and that I must change it. I was confused, but went ahead becuase I felt under pressure and signed the new contract.

When I thought about it a day later, I really do not want to change my number again because many things are linked to it. Is there any way at all that I can keep my Mobicarte number with an orange contract?

If I cannot keep the same number, is there a way that I can cancel the contract? 

Thank you

3 RÉPONSES 3
AlexandreK
ancien webconseiller
ancien webconseiller
1 532  

Re : Keep number from Mobicarte to contract or cancel new contract?

Hello @BD_2018,

Indeed, you can keep your Mobicarte Orange phone number. For this, I invite you to contact your customer service at 3900 from your mobile or a landline. They will tell you the steps to follow to support your request.

AlexandreK

signature.jpg

BD_2018
contributeur
1 498  

Re: Re : Keep number from Mobicarte to contract or cancel new contract?

Thanks. I called 3900, they told me that I could go to the store (where I signed the contract), cancel my contract, then I had to call them back, do something with my number, then resubscribe. I went to the store, and the guy told me that because I signed the contract in store, under no circumstances could I cancel the contract and I was locked in for 12 months. Can you confirm if this is correct as I'm very confused?

How do I get to see the contract too - I was never shown it in store, nor do I have a copy by email?

AlexandreK
ancien webconseiller
ancien webconseiller
1 495  

Re: Re : Keep number from Mobicarte to contract or cancel new contract?

Hello @BD_2018,

In order to consult your file and to inform you, thank you to confirm me the following information in private message

- Your first and last name
- Postal address in France
- Call number
- Customer number

AlexandreK

signature.jpg

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

Déjà 752961 membres inscrits 🧡

3996 personnes actuellement en ligne

Tous les membres en ligne