Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

internet & fixe mon téléphone par internet et fixe

Internet and Fixed Line Second Home

spudger
contributeur occasionnel
2 838  

Internet and Fixed Line Second Home

Hi, I am new to Orange.fr and have just had my line and livebox installed.  I believe I have the second home package but am slight confused over activation and deactivation.

As I live in the UK completing this task is difficult to understand as my French is terrible and google translate dosen't really help with the website instructions.

Can activation and deactivation be done from my customer area or can someone please explain in simple terms how I would do this from the UK

Many thanks

Solutions approuvées
spudger
contributeur occasionnel
2 703  

Re : Internet and Fixed Line Second Home

Un grand merci à tous pour votre aide, je vais regarder l'espace client nouveau, mais je ne suis pas sûr que cela peut être fait en ligne fait.

Many thanks to all for your help, I will look at the client space again but I am not sure this can be done done on line.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

20 RÉPONSES 20
Ancien Membre
2 811  

Hi! @spudger  What do you want to do?  Activate your second phone line (ligne secondaire?) in France before coming  for  holidays? 

To all: Help! I need somebody! Help! but not anybody! Heeelp!

il me semble avoir compris que Spudger qui habite le Royaume Uni, cherche le protocole pour activer ou désactiver à distance une ligne de téléphone secondaire en France , sans doute en vue d'un prochain séjour.

Suggestions et traductions bienvenues.

spudger
contributeur occasionnel
2 803  

Hi BABAORUM,  I am not in France just now but my wife is, when she leaves on Saturday I need to deactivate my phone line there and then reactivate again when we go over at Easter.

It all seems complicated and I wondered if it could be done in the client area on line.

Please exscuse my lack of French, I am going to attend night school.

Ancien Membre
2 793  

I've done my best, translating. Thanks Google! The simplest solution would be by calling the automated customer service

To activate deactivate your second phone line on Orange, from a foreign country

dial phone number : 09 69 36 3000

-Then , you will hear a greeting « hello ! Welcome to 3 0 0 0 »

- Speak the phone number of your secondary phone line in french or (better!) directly on the phone using the phone keys.

- A message tells you if your line XX XX XX XX XX is enabled or disabled.

-> Tell slowly and distinctly in french) « ac.ti.vé » or « sus.pen.dre » depending on the condition of your line.

A message confirms the consideration of activation or suspension (deactivation)

Activation is free and each suspension is charged 4.69 Euros

spudger
contributeur occasionnel
2 790  

Bonsoir,

Merci pour les instructions détaillées, vous avez fait paraître beaucoup plus claire que ce est sur le site d'Orange, toujours pas sûr que si je ai besoin de définir un code PIN et ne sais pas comment le faire non plus.

Google translate ne est pas parfait, mais cela aide ..

Merci beaucoup

John

Ancien Membre
2 787  

Hello @spudger! Merci, j'espère avoir pu vous aider.  Vos cours du soir , your "night school" semble performante. :womanvery-happy: You're a good student!:womanwink:

On PIN code tell us a bit more!

spudger
contributeur occasionnel
2 780  

Je lis une partie traduite du site Internet d'Orange qui se réfère à la présentation d'un code PIN lorsque vous composez le numéro 3000 pour activer et désactiver, la traduction ne est pas bonne, donc je ne comprends pas vraiment ce que je me dit. Toute information plus utile sur ce serait utile.

Ancien Membre
2 773  

@spudger Unfortunately, it may be a confusion between the PIN code attached to a mobile phone and the "personal secret 4-digit code", which is another code to get to 3000 services  attached to a fix phone number!

« Code confidentiel »  rather means :"personnal secret 4-digit code" chosen by the customer to get some services attached to 3000.

The code PIN is different. It only authorizes you to use your mobile phone, not to act remotely on your fix phone

So that if you want to get to (09 69 36)3000 services from your mobile phone, you will be asked successively 2 codes : first your PIN, as usual, and then your « personal secret 4- digit code ».

Worse than enter a bank !

If you still have one, you can find it on your bill Orange top left under your customer name and ID.

If, you have none, you must create one.

To create it, if your wife leaves France only on saturday, she can create it, before leaving, from your fix phone in France

-------------------------------------------------------------

->Lift the receiver .
Call 3000
Say: “code confidentiel” (in french) . She is prompted to dial the personal secret 4-digit code she have chosen.

she enters this code XXXX. A message prompts her to confirm the code in the component again.

She composes again this secret code XXXX.

5-
She is informed that the code has been created. (better write it on a paper!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So that the next time you will call the (09 69 36)3 0 0 0 this "personal secret 4- code  which you will be asked (code confidentiel) will tell Orange that you are the true owner of the phone number you want to activate or deactivate.

Bernard7895
contributeur confirmé
contributeur confirmé
2 704  

Hi Spudger,

I don't have a second line contract, but I just had a look to the online docs. From what I understand, you can manage your deactivating / activating from your home in whichever country you live. Your Orange contract in the UK must include a user admin adress, where you can manage in one click your parameters, subscriptions... also access the list of your phone calls etc. Amongst all the possibilities offered by this user admin page (which we call 'Espace Client' in French), there must be a link that allows you to manage second home contract. In here, I can manage all my orange contracts from the same user admin page, whether it be Internet, fixed phone, cell phone and 3G key. Everything is up to date, and when I move my SIM card from one cell phone to another one, the change can be seen on my Orange user admin page within 5-10 minutes.

spudger
contributeur occasionnel
2 704  

Un grand merci à tous pour votre aide, je vais regarder l'espace client nouveau, mais je ne suis pas sûr que cela peut être fait en ligne fait.

Many thanks to all for your help, I will look at the client space again but I am not sure this can be done done on line.

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

Déjà 756422 membres inscrits 🧡

2960 personnes actuellement en ligne

Tous les membres en ligne