de rien

bon weekend

"L'obstination est le chemin de la réussite." Charlie Chaplin
JoCo64
contributeur
2 393  

Re: espace client

Hi

I have been trying from the UK to make payment for my Ligne Fixe in France via the Espace Client. I can access all other Orange services on their portal, including email.

I have had the same issues as others have reported, on several devices and networks, the connection to  the link "espaceclientv3" times out without response. 

I am a windows 10 and Android user.

I noted the suggestions to try a VPN with a french IP. I have reliably used TunnelBear in the past and would recommend it (it has an adequate free service of 500mb per month). With trials and error messages and responses the whole process to complete payment took about 22mb.

Using TunnelBear I could occasionally access the Espace Client link landing page, although it timed out more often than not.

I could see that there was a bill to regularise.

I found that if each time it timed out I then ran the Windows Diagnostics link in the resulting error page, the connection was maintained and the Espace Client page would slowly update.

The payment page links to a different url for the Orange "boutique" and this worked fine to take payment details.

The "boutique" payment link then returns to the troublesome  espaceclientv3 link, with the usual refresh problems, overcome again by running the Windows Diagnostics link.

I was thus able haltingly to make payment and get a confirmation email from Orange that "Votre paiement en ligne de xx.xx euros est bien enregistré".

I do agree with others that Orange have had several weeks to address this problem, and this calls into question their competence. 

Generally all complaints by email require you to phone or to use the Espace Client Link! 

Although If from the UK you are completely frustrated you could try their helpline for anglophones in France... at 09 69 36 39 00 ( +33969363900 )

I look forward to receiving a response from Orange to my complaint. (The CEO's email is currently stephane.richard@orange-ftgroup.com ) (see also Fabienne Dulac  - Directrice de division Orange France. E-Mail : fabienne.dulac@orange.com )

hope this helps!

sncf
contributeur occasionnel
2 423  

Re: Page "Espace Client" inaccessible

Merci! TunnelBear marche bien, j'ai réussi à récuperer ma facture.

johann
#TopMembre
#TopMembre
2 403  

Salut @sncf

Bonne nouvelle en cette fin de semaine . :manwink:

Linuxien mint depuis 2006 version 21.3 Virginia, y'a moins bien mais c'est plus cher.

melet39
#TopMembre
#TopMembre
2 396  

bonjour @MadNats

merci pour cette info interressante pour les membres dans ce cas de problème

bon weekend

MadNats
contributeur occasionnel
2 453  

Pensez  a bien vous occuper de votre ours maintenant que vous l'avez adopté, il faut bien le nourir et il aime bien la bière. :smileywink:

johann
#TopMembre
#TopMembre
2 367  

Re: espace client

Salut vous @avocado34

Concernent l'accès à l'espace client, voir ce fil

https://communaute.orange.fr/t5/g%C3%A9rer-mon-offre-Internet/Page-quot-Espace-Client-quot-inaccessi...

Et l'astuce trouvée par  @MadNats

Linuxien mint depuis 2006 version 21.3 Virginia, y'a moins bien mais c'est plus cher.

melet39
#TopMembre
#TopMembre
2 440  

re @MadNats

bonne remarque

bon weekend

johann
#TopMembre
#TopMembre
2 428  

@MadNats

La bière de quelle région  :manwink:

MadNats
contributeur occasionnel
2 422  

Il est pas trop difficile mais plutôt la 1664 de Monsieur Jerôme Hatt, Brasseur,,  ou la Heineken

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

Déjà 754789 membres inscrits 🧡

3565 personnes actuellement en ligne

Tous les membres en ligne