Recherchez dans la Communauté

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

internet & fixe les offres Internet Orange et options

4g home

Klaasvaak
contributeur occasionnel

4g home

Bonjour orange, sorry I have to this in English my French is still to bad to explain.

here is the situation I’m complaining about my internet connection from at least 2016, I’ve the results of speed test still on my phone in my dossier you can read how many times I’ve called, and now I called for a solution they hang twice up the phone very rude. The point is orange improved the antennas in the neighborhood and with a booster and a antenna on my roof I’m able to get around 5Mb/s 4G in the house and my landline is in the evening around 0,2 Mb/s much to low then orange offers. So now I want to have to try the 4G home abonnement for a month to test it, bi internet it’s not possible because they say this place is not suitable but it is now by improving the antenna. On 18 March 2019 I’ve got even a sms from Orange about improving the reseau Mobile!!

So get you’re service team more polite and understanding and do some more effort and please let me try the 4G home, you can check my mobile phone I’m using it as a hotspot but two times 10 Go is in this period to less,

sincerly klaas

5 RÉPONSES 5
Thierry91
passionné

Re: 4g home

Hi,

Please try entering your address in the internet form below, and see if you are eligible for the 4G Home offer:

https://boutique.orange.fr/eligibilite/internet-4g-a-la-maison

Have a great day.

Thierry

Klaasvaak
contributeur occasionnel

Thanks very much to response Thierry, I’ve done that of course but it doesn’t give me the ability to get the 4g Home, just a poor ADSL where I paid ten years already a full price with a very bad and sometime no connection, then I phoned the help desk and just say I don’t have 4G ability and right on this offer, and then just finished the conversation very rude btw, because I have 4G inside the house now, and my house is on the card of orange covered, and less then 6Mb/s for ten years and about that the government will take action in this cases, but in real time nobody is doing something, and you’re standing alone against big companies like Orange ®️ But probably I found a other provider 

Klaasvaak
contributeur occasionnel

Ow then I didn’t mention that I’ve got Netflix and amazon prime and paying for it and can’t see it maybe after 24:00 hours and that I’m a heart patient and invalid and can’t go out now, but who cares.... Orange definitely not

Thierry91
passionné

I think Orange reserves the 4G Home offer to customers who really only have very low bandwidth over fixed networks, so that the mobile network is not saturated by traffic which can still be routed by the fixed network.
In addition, the deployment of very high speed must, I imagine, take a long time taking into account the technical solutions to be implemented and the associated costs.
I myself experienced for several years a speed going down around 3 Mb / s on my ADSL line at home. It is obvious that with such a speed, I refrained from subscribing to VOD services, so as not to pay for services which I could not benefit from.
And then one day the fiber arrived: 1 Gb/s downlink, 400 Mb/s uplink.
Patience, it will end up arriving at your place too

Klaasvaak
contributeur occasionnel

Thanks again for your reply Thierry, I’ve i could have 3Mb/s I wouldn’t complain, the fiber is in the “ le bourg “ I’m living two kilometers from there by European Union they have till 2025 to installed the fiber then they promised also it would be done end last year, and now don’t give any information even our “Marie” doesn’t know. But I had a sms that they where working on the mobile network a year ago and when I measured it it’s on the good spot over 60Mb/s and around my house approved to 4g one dot, on the roof two dots and above 20Mb/s ! So strange they are so blocked in their system that they don’t offer me their 4g home. And absolutely politeness on the telephone! 
sorry to bother anyone with it, I love France on many ways but this is like a monopoly with no real competition in this network.

sincerly klaas

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

Déjà 755158 membres inscrits 🧡

2500 personnes actuellement en ligne

Tous les membres en ligne