Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

internet & fixe ma connexion

Internet speed

Klaasvaak
contributeur occasionnel
1 646  

Internet speed

Bienvenue à France, dear Orange et moi, I’ve a contract with orange for over six years, in these periods I paid for internet phone,air box , different kinds of contracts, mobile now, I ever forget paying a bill. That’s even impossible but ok, wide band internet that’s a thing here and ok, but why pay for something what’s so bad, every night evening and midday I’ve a very slow connection, phoning with the service center doesn’t bring nothing and they are mostly occupied so it’s difficult to reach them. I know the line is old but it was on time to time not really bad, jus 2Mb par second it’s good but now I’ve got sometimes 0.1!! And pay for the fast internet and services but no restitution, what could fair of course, less supply less money. And with your values of billions could it be not a big problem. I prefer fast internet of course but if you cant make it give those people a fair reduction. Second I paid or better you ripped one time 400 euros from my bank account last July with a mistake and after phoning( and you know know how many times you may try or and have to wait) for four times, no refund no information about the situation or the solution or nothing just a message about the contact with you’re service nothing about the subject. So Orange et moi do your homework fixe things and learn about after sales service, with that you could hold your clients,

sincerly klaas 

1 RÉPONSE 1
melet39
#TopMembre
#TopMembre
1 593  

Re: Internet speed

bonjour @Klaasvaak

envoie un courrier à cette adresse
-
Service National Consommateurs Orange
(préciser le domaine concerné : fixe, internet, mobile ou Homelive)
33734 BORDEAUX Cedex 9

cdt

"L'obstination est le chemin de la réussite." Charlie Chaplin

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

Déjà 753059 membres inscrits 🧡

3028 personnes actuellement en ligne

Tous les membres en ligne