Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

internet & fixe ma connexion

Livebox play New router password

Rick80
contributeur
3 267  

Livebox play New router password

Hello sorry if I write in English but my French is not good at all.

Today I changed my router cause it was damaged, I installed the new router but I can't proceed with the registration on internet cause it asked me ift and password. I found on my orange account the identification code but I don't have the old password so I really don't know how to go forward. I tried to call, almost 20 times, your assistance number but it is actually impossible to talk with anyone. I tried mylivebox app but it cannot connect to my router after manual and fast connection as well. Is there any way to overcome this block? Thank you in advance

3 RÉPONSES 3
sic29
#TopMembre
#TopMembre
3 249  

Re: Livebox play New router password

Hello @Rick80 

your login ID and your login password have been communicated to you in the welcome letter sent by Orange within the days following your subscription. If you have lost it, contact your customer service at "3900" (Free Service + Price Call) (1) or at 3901 if you are a Professional Customer (Free Service + Price Call) (1).
or:
This is the login and password for the internet connection you need, or the access to the setting of the livebox (the PLAY or the LB4) .. ??

cordially

«Lorsqu’on ne peut revenir en arrière, on ne doit se préoccuper que de la meilleure manière d’aller de l’avant.» – Paulo Coelho
Rick80
contributeur
3 214  

Hello and thanks for the answer.

I tried to find this welcoming letter, I find all contracts and all factures but not this one, sadly.

I tried for more than 1 hour to talk with someone trough the 3900 number but everytime the call ends with the suggestion of going to orange client website.

I'll try again 

Thank you, let's hope.

sic29
#TopMembre
#TopMembre
3 176  

Hello @Rick80 

Have you solved your problem ...?

Did you try by "eChat" from the client area Offer -> thumbnail   vignetteContact eChat Orange.JPG at the bottom right.
If not wait for a webadvisor (with the  logo Orange.jpg logo) to pass on the "FIL", only he can help you (random passage).

Cordially

«Lorsqu’on ne peut revenir en arrière, on ne doit se préoccuper que de la meilleure manière d’aller de l’avant.» – Paulo Coelho

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

Déjà 755167 membres inscrits 🧡

2198 personnes actuellement en ligne

Tous les membres en ligne