Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

internet & fixe ma connexion

MAC enabled...lost connection

SylvieRiv
contributeur

MAC enabled...lost connection

Hello,

New here so don't **bip** me for asking!

I have successfully changed my Wifi password and Wifi username but then I clicked on MAC enable because I thought this was maybe a good idea. It was disabled in the list. Since then I have lost my connection and I can't seem to get it back...using my hotspot to post this.

I am not a nerd but also not a complete idiot but I can't seem to get the connection back. Tried to unplug everything start up also both phone and Mac laptop but everything fails.  The only thing that does'nt work to get back on the 192.168.1.1 site is this one. I can't seem to get back on it even using my hotspot! Why I have no clue!!! Anyone?

Many thanks,

Sylvie

Solutions approuvées
Daniel35
Orange Star
Orange Star

Re: MAC enabled...lost connection

Hello @SylvieRiv 

@SylvieRiv  a écrit :

The only thing that does'nt work to get back on the 192.168.1.1 site is this one.

..??? Pas très clair...!! Il y a du fog sur ce point.

Le mieux si tu ne t'y retrouves plus dans les paramètres de ta livebox pour le filtrage Mac est de faire un reset usine de ta livebox.

Tu n'as pas précisé le modèle de ta livebox.

Par exemple:

https://assistance.orange.fr/livebox-modem/toutes-les-livebox-et-modems/depanner/un-probleme-de-mate...

Greetings.

Daniel35

PS : you are here in a french-speaking forum .

«Une erreur peut devenir exacte selon que celui qui l'a commise s'est trompé ou non» Pierre Dac

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 RÉPONSES 2
Daniel35
Orange Star
Orange Star

Hello @SylvieRiv 

@SylvieRiv  a écrit :

The only thing that does'nt work to get back on the 192.168.1.1 site is this one.

..??? Pas très clair...!! Il y a du fog sur ce point.

Le mieux si tu ne t'y retrouves plus dans les paramètres de ta livebox pour le filtrage Mac est de faire un reset usine de ta livebox.

Tu n'as pas précisé le modèle de ta livebox.

Par exemple:

https://assistance.orange.fr/livebox-modem/toutes-les-livebox-et-modems/depanner/un-probleme-de-mate...

Greetings.

Daniel35

PS : you are here in a french-speaking forum .

«Une erreur peut devenir exacte selon que celui qui l'a commise s'est trompé ou non» Pierre Dac

Hello,

If the livebox's wifi is locked by MAC filtering (you must specify your wifi MAC in there before activating anything otherwise all connections will be filtered), two solutions :

1. full reset to default parameters of the box and then full reconfiguration.
  2. connection with ethernet cable to the box to circumvent the wifi and reset the MAC filtering function. Normal connection to livebox shall apply here.You may need external USB/ethernet adapter on a mac, and of course a cable...

You've got no other choices.

hope this helps !

Hop!

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

Déjà 753029 membres inscrits 🧡

1066 personnes actuellement en ligne

Tous les membres en ligne