Recherchez dans la Communauté

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

mobile Orange utiliser mon mobile

ACTIVATION OF SIM CARD IMPOSSIBLE FOR OVER A MONTH!

patzobil
contributeur occasionnel
1 075  

ACTIVATION OF SIM CARD IMPOSSIBLE FOR OVER A MONTH!

Its unacceptable that you expect me to pay 70 Euro for a SIM card that cannot be actiavted and no-one in French or English can help..... DISASTER

I asked a SIM card as  the old was broken, instead you have cancelled my whole Internet/Fixed/Mobile contract.

After re-activating the contract following your mistakes, a month ago, i am still unable to activate my SIM and noone in support (chat + phone) is able to help???? Do you expect me to pay for this contract?????

stuck in isolation without mobile phone....unbelievable that i have to count on orange incompetency in year 2020 to get a SIM card working after a whole month.... and following the whole disaster with my contract.... 

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP this is all i ask

6 RÉPONSES 6
patzobil
contributeur occasionnel
1 020  

Re: ACTIVATION OF SIM CARD IMPOSSIBLE FOR OVER A MONTH!

And still no reply from them, there is nothing and noone to help us....

they simply dont care for the customer

Daniel35
Orange Star
Orange Star
1 003  

No hello either..!!!!!!! @patzobil 

You are here in a mutual aid forum among customers like you. Not to Orange customer service.
For help, call for assistance 3900 or +33 969 36 39 00.

And in this French forum you could perhaps make the effort to express yourself in this language.?

«Une erreur peut devenir exacte selon que celui qui l'a commise s'est trompé ou non» Pierre Dac
patzobil
contributeur occasionnel

im simply tired of calling and nobody speaking english and telling different story every time after i have waited 40 min on hold!

this is for something they have created and not even have the courtesy to get to help me

aubry21
contributeur confirmé
contributeur confirmé

Bonjour, et merci certainement, mais je ne comprends pas l'anglais, dommage, cdlt

patzobil
contributeur occasionnel

Thanks for your answer, dont make any effort your customer doesnt matter at all.

I am sure you have never heard of the various translating applications out there available to you in 2020.

patzobil
contributeur occasionnel

Hello Daniel, 

See i try to call them, again, again again... there is a new thing now where it doesnt put you on hold it just drops the call saying all our operators are busy at the moment.

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

Déjà 755218 membres inscrits 🧡

2514 personnes actuellement en ligne

Tous les membres en ligne