Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

internet & fixe ma connexion

Livebox 4 Connection

lolita7
contributeur
1 208  

Livebox 4 Connection

Hello i have a difficulty to connect my new livebox 4 ..i already received the message telling its already active but its still not working..in the screen, it iften says check the connection & synchronization failed. What to do? i am at house only in the evening..i am trying to use the manual connection but i cannot also access the site so i can load my password..thank you for your response, i am waiting..
3 RÉPONSES 3
PhilDur
#TopMembre
#TopMembre
1 183  

Re: Livebox 4 Connection

Bonjour Lolita

Did you already receive your welcome mail .

In the document you'll find your "identifiant de donnexion" and the related password, designated by "mot de passe de connexion".

If you want to perform a manual initialisation of your box you must have these two informations.

Then connect a PC (Mac, Linux or Win) to your box ; the simplest way is using an Ethernet direct cable. Note that your Livebox supports WPS mode conection.

Open your favorite browser and use http://Livebox as URL, in its adress field.

You will be prompted for your connection id and connection password.

I hope, i'll help.

Greatings

PhilDur

Faites confiance aux produits libres : Firefox, Thunderbird, LibreOffice, Irfanview, VLC, 7-zip, FileZilla
Votre machine vous en remerciera
FamDale
contributeur

When the majority of new computers rely only on wireless connections and LAN ports are optional extras at best, having this as a troubleshooting standard is poor .

PhilDur
#TopMembre
#TopMembre

Hi

The vast majority of new and modern computers rely on both Wireless end cable connection over Ethernet ou new USB - C connections. Please do not change the reality. Almost all business computers have Ethernet. Personnal computers have now the new C connector which enables a lot of variuos connections.

If you have a specific problem, please describe your configuration and your settings.

Faites confiance aux produits libres : Firefox, Thunderbird, LibreOffice, Irfanview, VLC, 7-zip, FileZilla
Votre machine vous en remerciera

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

Déjà 753024 membres inscrits 🧡

3218 personnes actuellement en ligne

Tous les membres en ligne