Recherchez dans la Communauté

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

internet & fixe mes services Orange

Payment

Olga7
contributeur occasionnel

Payment

Hello! I do not speak French and I am stuck abroad. I did not cancel the plan as I was hoping the COVID would soon end. I paid the bills but for a couple of months the page said that there was a technical problem so I could not pay. Now I get an email with demands to bring back the equipment or there will be fines. As I see it you put in a position so that I am forced to pay some 500 euro fine. I AM ABROAD AND CAN NOT GET THERE, YOU CAN NOT PROVIDE ON LINE BILLING AND PAYMENT AND NO SERVICE REP. Any suggestions? 

Solutions approuvées
SimonP_
ancien webconseiller
ancien webconseiller

Re: Re : the payment problem - out of France

Bonjour @Olga7 

Do you know anyone in France who can pay with his/her French credit card ?

You alrealdy experienced how difficult it is to pay from abroad, and unfortunately you cannot pay with a foreign card.

The best option would be to ask a French friend and give him/her the money back.

I'm afraid if you wait until you're back, you'll be unable to open a new contract cause of the old undpaid bill. 

Bonne journée,

Simon

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

16 RÉPONSES 16
Olga7
contributeur occasionnel

Re: Payment

In fact, I now think that it was stupid of me to pay the money you before when I did not use the servce. I guess it will be the same for me not to bother to reconnect with you but to connect through other company with better service. With regular online payment, some options to deactivate the account when not in use and human service. 

AlexandreK
ancien webconseiller
ancien webconseiller

Hello Olga7,

I understand your dissatisfaction and I am sorry. Can you confirm whether this concerns a landline + internet or a mobile offer in order to send your request to the service concerned ?

AlexandreK

signature.jpg

Olga7
contributeur occasionnel

Hello, surely I would like to settle this. I am dissatisfied yes. But I will not be able to get to Paris anytime soon to return the equipment. Is there any way to deactivate the account when in use and return the equipment when it is possible if required? Thank you.

AlexandreK
ancien webconseiller
ancien webconseiller

Hello Olga7,

Is there possibly someone around you who can take this step since you are not in Paris ?

AlexandreK

signature.jpg

Olga7
contributeur occasionnel

No, there is none. Do you think otherwise it would be worth the discussion? 

AlexandreK
ancien webconseiller
ancien webconseiller

Hello @Olga7,

I will transfer your request to the service concerned, they can give you a better answer

AlexandreK

signature.jpg

Olga7
contributeur occasionnel

Mersi! 

Olga7
contributeur occasionnel

Hello, Alexander! Though I do not quite understand if you are an official advisor at Orange or just helping out of free well I actually appreciate your help. I have to let you know that I received a message from Orange today that stated that my bill of 170 euro in on line and had an invitation to download Orange et moi France. However, the bill service page is stuck saying that the service is unavailable at the moment as it did before which was the reason I could not pay. In addition, the application can not be reached from Greece where I am currently located or any other country including France though VPN service. This is a deadlock situation.

Once again, it maybe the case that I will not be able to visit Paris for another half a year. I want to minimise my losses.The best solution would be to pay the bill that is already accrued, put the service on hold till I arrive for maybe half a year and resume the service after. However,  if this is impossible and you force me to continue the service I would rather pay the fine for the equipment of 300 euro instead of paying for the service I do not use. 

Sincerely,

Olga

SimonP_
ancien webconseiller
ancien webconseiller

Bonjour @Olga7 

To help you with this bill, i'd like you to send me in message privé your name, surname, french adress, landline number and email adress please.

Bonne journée

Simon

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

Déjà 753011 membres inscrits 🧡

4291 personnes actuellement en ligne

Tous les membres en ligne