Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

internet & fixe mon mail Orange

email supprime

amicus45
contributeur
1 093  

email supprime

Good morning, Is it possible to find old emails that I have deleted from my account ? If so how long back can one go? I believe that orange has to keep a record of emails for 5 years for money laundering purposes.

Solutions approuvées
Daniel35
Orange Star
Orange Star
1 014  

Re: email supprime

Hello @amicus45 

Yes.

In the future, use email software like Thunderbird. And with regular backups nothing is lost.

Daniel35

«Une erreur peut devenir exacte selon que celui qui l'a commise s'est trompé ou non» Pierre Dac

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

4 RÉPONSES 4
jyjo29
#TopMembre
#TopMembre
1 081  

Hi

if you have deleted the emails and they are not in the recycle bin, this will not be possible.

Daniel35
Orange Star
Orange Star
1 078  

Hello @amicus45 

If you are talking about Orange webmail: deleted messages cannot be recovered. Orange empties emails from the trash after 7 days. You can always try to contact Orange via support 3900, but I think you will be wasting your time.

Greetings

Daniel35

«Une erreur peut devenir exacte selon que celui qui l'a commise s'est trompé ou non» Pierre Dac
amicus45
contributeur
1 024  

Hello Daniel,Thank you very much for your very prompt reply.I shall have to forget the idea. The email’s were some time ago.

Amicus45

Daniel35
Orange Star
Orange Star
1 015  

Hello @amicus45 

Yes.

In the future, use email software like Thunderbird. And with regular backups nothing is lost.

Daniel35

Vous avez une question ?

Interrogez la communauté

Déjà 754639 membres inscrits 🧡

1732 personnes actuellement en ligne

Tous les membres en ligne